Saturday 7 January 2012

Talent Finding Contest in sd college


Talent Finding Contest
Each year in the beginning of the session a Talent Finding Contest under the aegis of Youth and Cultural Affairs Department, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra is held to bring out the hidden talents of the students. This year the contest was held on 16th September 2010. Students from  various faculties of the college participated in cultural and literary items. Dr Desh Bandhu, Principal of the college, inaugurated the function by lighting ‘Deep Shikha’.He informed the students about the importance of co-curricular activities in human life and also congratulated the students on their enthusiastic participation. The results of various competitions are:

Position/ PrizeName of StudentClass
Speech
        IstShellyM A II (Eng)
        2ndSakshi AroraB Com I (S F)
       2ndRashmi BillusM Com I
       3rdSumanM Sc II (Maths)
Poetical Symposium
       1stParwinderM A II (Eng)
       2ndSakshi AroraB Com I (S F)
       3rdPardeep KumarB A II
Playing Instrumental
       1stGur NazarM A (Mass Comm) I
       2ndMunishBA III
       2ndVijay KumarM A (Mass Comm) I
       3rdAnkushM A (Mass Comm) I
Painting
       1stVicky SharmaB Sc II (CAV)
       2ndAnju ChaudharyB Com III
       3rdAmandeep KaurB Com III
       3rdDeeptiB Sc I (H Sc)
Quiz (Team Event)
   
       1st
Khushbu
Abhishek Khanna
Mohit Kumar Maniktala
B A III (Pol Sc Hons)
B Com I (Gen)
BCA I

       2nd
Vaibhav
Gagandeep Kaur
Anshul
B Com I (Gen)
B Sc II (C Sc)
PGDCA  

      3rd
Shivang Chopra
Amit
Mohit
B Sc II (IT)
B Com I (ASPSM)
B A II
Singing
      1stParulB A I
      1stSurekha SainiB Sc I
      2ndAshin MehraB Com II
      2ndSakshiPGDCA
      3rdManishaBCA I
Dancing
      1st ManavBCA III
      2nd Sam SareenB Com I
      2ndAkhvinderB Com III

No comments:

Post a Comment